Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to goldhunter11's message

goldhunter..........I got the details from KWG's Audited Annual Financial Statements

as posted on Sedar On April 29/2016. sSame info can be found in MD&A for the same

period on Sedar.

22 COMMITMENTS AND CONTINGENCIES

(i) The Company has incurred approximately $13 million of expenditures which have been

passed through to shareholders as eligible expenditures for their purposes under flowthrough

agreements. As noted in Note 3 to these consolidated financial statements, there is

a risk that some or all of these claims may be disallowed. To the extent that the costs are

disallowed as deductions to shareholders, additional tax attributes would be created for the

Company which would be considered for recognition at that time. Additional costs may be

incurred. The Company has indemnified the subscribers of current and previous flowthrough

share offerings against any tax related amounts that become payable by the

shareholder as a result of the Company not meeting its expenditure commitments.

The Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) recently conducted an audit of the Company’s flowthrough

expenditures for the calendar years 2010 through 2013. As a result of the audit,

CRA has proposed an adjustment to the amount of qualifying expenditures that were

renounced to the subscribers aggregating approximately $6,700,000. In addition, CRA has

assessed additional Part XII.6 tax of approximately $1,103,180, including penalties and

interest. The Company has made a provision for the entire amount of the estimated Part

XII.6 tax, penalties and interest. Additionally, a provision in the amount of $3,837,217 has

been set up for the estimated subscriber indemnification costs based on the highest

personal income tax rates in the Province of Ontario at the time these expenditures were

renounced to the subscribers plus the Federal and Ontario investment tax credits available

at the time. The Company has reviewed CRA’s proposals and it disagrees with certain

positions taken by CRA. The Company intends to file formal objections to dispute the

assessments once they are issued.

Certain tax-related conditions may exist at the date the financial statements are issued

which may result in a loss to the Company but which will only be resolved when one or

more future events occur or fail to occur. The Company does not record any liability for

such future events until such time as the events are probable and reasonably determinable.

Sorry for the format.

And yes Edgy is right this info does not belong here. I'll refrain from from it.

GLTA,

Fossil

Please login to post a reply
Fossil
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2012