Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
PW, I'll say this to you one last time, my idea of a "pop" isn't $5 a share. A "pop" to me is something I can make money on, I'm no dreamer. I have been "right" many many many times on noront. You seem to think I've predicted $5, $10, $500, $2 million dollars a share, I haven't. I make money by taking profits on 10% to 80% gains, I suggest you do the same. Your interpretation of my predictions and my actual predictions drastically vary. For sake of clarity, over the next 60 days I predict the SP of Noront to be higher than its current state, and by a "good" margin. For investors like PW who believe my "good margin" means 100000x current values, it doesn't. I have no clue what it will "pop" to, but I will be happy with a SP of $0.50 to $0.75 cents. Could it run higher, maybe, maybe not, but I likely won't be around at that point. I will pick and choose my entry/exit points on every trade I make and evaluate them continually. Do not assume myself or anyone's words to mean something they don't. One more thing PW, I told you and all your KWG pals to exit that POS years ago. Guess what? I was RIGHT, wasn't I?
Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links
Private Message