Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Ok, I'm not going to beat a dead horse with what I believe about Noront's prospects, but I do think this is a temporary diversion that accomplishes a couple of this. Firstly, cash. They need it plain and simple and will do what they need to get it. Secondly, the news on Blue Jay is reason for optimism and if they can get these drilled, they can look at financing with less dilution at higher prices. Thirdly, Noront is a popular stock and once that likes to move, whether or not you believe in Noronts success, there are many opportunities to profit on its ups and downs, though I recognize that is not for everyone and many are happy to just sit and collect while they wait for payday (like I am with KWG).

Remember that June 30 deadline is an important one and something is going to have to take place rather fast.

The risk is there that the payday doesn't come, or rather that it comes but shareholders are left in the dust.

Either way, interesting times ahead.

Please login to post a reply
SS76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/28/2013
Social Links