Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Auminer's message

Auminer,

If you really believe what you are saying then you should really consider selling your stock and moving on. Talking like this may be construed by many here as bashing. It would appear the question you are looking to have answered is why would one company spend so much money, that they don't have, just to go on a wild goose chase. Seems very irresponsible don't you think. Irresponsible enough to question management as to what they are doing, especially when so much is being kept secret; for good reason.

Could it be that Coutts knows exactly what he is doing, or is being told what to do to ensure success; probably. We little retail folk don't mean much in the large scheme of things, this much is true, granted. But there are others with power who have a lot more skin riding on Noront than us. People with great influence, and lots of money. If Noront is not doing things the way they want then don't you worry, they would hear about it from them first. But if you, or I, who are not in the know, and not so powerful, try to speak up for ourselves I don't think we would be heard too well.

Best to leave the driving to those who know where we are going, and have control of the vehicle. No back seat driving unless we appear to be crashing; which we are not.

GLTA,

TM.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013