Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

At the 7th ROF Golf Classic on Saturday, Sept. 19th.

- There will be Noront and KWG management in attendance.

- There will be a special Infrastructure guest.

- There will be a live film crew doing a documentary on the ROF and it's investors.

- There will be a new trophy dedicated to the late Paul Semple.

AND......

A terrific dinner in a very comfortable country club environment at Royal Woodbine GC.

Hors d'oeuvres will be served at a reception prior to dinner.

Great chance to meet many of the posters you see here on Agoracom.

And George, the founder of Agoracom, will also be in attendance.

And a special live performance by myself, Strato of original music and my annual ROF parody.

And a one time offer of my original music on CD, with all proceeds going to the DARE Arts charity of which Paul Semple was chairman.

Our golf tournament entry has now been filled but you can still attend the reception and dinner.

Accommodations for overnight stay are at The Sheraton on Dixon Rd., just up the street from the golf course.

See below for all the details......

ANNOUNCING

The 7th Ring Of Fire Golf Classic

and Dinner & EntertainmenT SHOWCASE

Saturday, September 19th, 2015.

Royal Woodbine Golf Club

195 Galaxy Blvd. Toronto, Ont.

We invite you to join investors, mining executives and dignitaries from the Ring of Fire mining region and other popular mining regions of Canada in a comfortable golf and country club setting. You will be thoroughly pleased with the quality of this annual event.

We have arranged another spectacular dinner – The New Yorker Championship Buffet, which includes Chef attended AAA Striploin of Beef in a Bourbon sauce, crispy Southern Fried Chicken, roasted potatoes & chef’s selection of vegetables, along with salads, antipasto, bread & rolls, desserts and wine on every table.

And in addition, a reception before dinner featuring hot & cold hors d’oeuvres.

Dinner will be served at approx. 7:00 PM.

There will be live entertainment once again this year for the guests after dinner. And there will be some guest speakers throughout the evening’s festivities.

Should you wish to attend the fabulous reception & dinner and enjoy an evening of fun & entertainment, the price of the ticket is $90.00 per person.

Payment can be made through email transfers or by cheque.

To enter and for any additional info. & prize donations, please contact Ken Adderson at adderbooks@rogers.com

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links