Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to luker's message

Im sure alot of the people on this forum are bussiness owners and all i can say is when one of my pepole come to me with demands or complaints the next day he or she is told there is no more work for them.End of story your finished here have a great life.This is exactly what we are seeing with Haper he is not going to cowtow to the indians.Lets face it yes its going to hurt us investers but he is dealing with unrealistic uneducated underprivliged desoerate threating pepole who think they and there lawyers are smarter than the BOSS Harper could give a dam about a few shareholders he knows we are not going to blockade him in his house or office but he does have to let the indians know who is the BOSS sonothing will happen inthe rof untill they stand down .The indians will be lucky if they have a winter road in the future.If they are so concerned about there way of life im sure Harper will e willing to let them get on with it.As for wynne well if you all have not clude in yet the piggy bank is empty.Should have could have would have . Im thinking this is over and out hate to say it but we all been had. The indians can now only look at themselves and say where did all the suckers (fish) go ha ha laugh is now on them.

Please login to post a reply
lol
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/25/2013
Social Links
Private Message