Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Justduke's message

if i were king, not of the ring, but of canada, i would shelve this development,( and yes i would loose many thousands of dollars too)

i would sit back and watch the indians, which i used to refer to as FN out of respect, but since they show no respect to anyone, including themselves i will call them indians, for a lack of a better word

i would also give them a taste of their own medicine, they think milk is expensive now, how about raising the cost of everything delivered to first nations, how about taking away free money that we give them for doing absolutely nothing, how about taking away their tax exemption

these frickin indians will wither and die if canada cuts them off, like they want to do to us

so Matawa, think before you speak, you cannot have your cake and eat it too, i dont care what has happend in the last 100's of years, if your ancestors were not smart enough to make a good deal back then, thats your problem, and now that you think you have some educated indians telling you what your rights are....im surprised these educated indians did not tell the tribal leaders that "COMPROMISE" is what works in any relationship

be it work, life or love, compromise is always the solution

so get your indian head gear out of your assess, and start being canadian, and being respectful of everyone

just like we did with you indians....

my rant

MMSS

Please login to post a reply
mmss
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined