Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Well we are not going to see $10 out of these announcements. Sorry Seahawks! That said I see the road study announcement as a positive but not stupendous sign. Its clear that the FN communities have laid out what they are looking for in terms of an access corridor and that the Feds and Province are willing to consider them. In mind there is no doubt tgat the FNs are going to come to the conclusion that the cortidor makes sense to them. I expect that conclusion before the end of summer.

Although not said there is almost zero chance that the corridor will be built unless its part of the ROF E-W corridor. To me this looks like an opportunity to formalize the consultantion phase and lock in negotiations.

I expect that we will move up to the mid 70's by the end of the month. I'll be on vacation for the nextvweek away from the internet so I'll say $0.73 as my formal entry..

.... Been There
Please login to post a reply
Been There
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links