Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

EXCELLENT post. Like politicians this management team only cares about the average shareholder when it's time for the AGM, and even then there not overly worried as we are to divided and fragmented. I have been to at least 3 AGM and the average shareholder doesn't show up or submit there proxy votes. I remember attending one AGM and they tried to have a vote on getting themselves more options with a show or hands, are you kidding me, it was only after I objected that they put it thru a proper vote, 1 vote per share. We lost that vote because the average shareholder wasn't there to voice there objection. Until we are able to unite as one with a BIG voice will we be taken seriously, the big question is can we unite and become a big voice that will be heard?

Cheers to all.

Please login to post a reply
jvcelectric
City
Pickering
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2009