Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

FYI

We started to sell slowly on the way down but then the SP started going up. We've been selling along the way up a bit too, full disclaimer.

However, we view this winter season as wasted per Noront's previous guidance. No movement on the EA was/is a big blow. Furthermore, the company is silent. Government is astoundingly incompetent. Both FNs and Gov will wait this out till they get what the want. I mean Marten Falls can wait it out with bottled water! You think the FNs aren't waiting to get some grand bargain with both levels of government!? Yup, they want it all. Unfornately, Noront can't negotiate those kinds of terms.

As I mentioned earlier, we may get some movement of equipment on the winter roads once they are up end of February.

Even with that, my family & friends still think that moving slowly out of this company is the best choice at this time.

I mean, a News Release would be nice! The guidance has been completely off by a couple years!

If anyone else is interested in pursuing legal action with us, please let me know.

GLTA.

The NEST has crash landed.

Please login to post a reply
TheNestHasLanded
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/10/2015