Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to irish1111's message

Gravelle's quote:

All of these pieces are so important to the actual overall success of the project,” Gravelle said. “We need to do the right things to be ready for when the major component comes into place.”

Marlboro, I think your right when you say that the Feds will inevitably be in the drivers seat, but for now Gravelle seems to be eluding to something, someone, or some company waiting patiently in the wings for further derisking to occur and agreements to be signed, which I think Gravelle has promised. The proverbial ROF ball is rolling in my opinion, how positive recent talks between Rickford and Gravelle are is yet to be seen, but with the FN now showing that they mean to do business and refuse to be backseat drivers will be the catalyst that propells things forward; they too seem impatient. Again, Gravelle's lack of mentioning components leads me to believe that their is just one more piece to the puzzle on his side of the table, and he is just looking for the right time to put it in place before he shows everyone the picture of the ROF he has created. IMO I think we will see this picture soon enough because I think everyone is getting tired of his mouth moving, instead of the ROF.

When I get a chance this week I will post the form letter response his office gave me to the letter I sent months back criticizing his lack of progress.

TM.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links