Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
.25 bid
over 9 years ago

Unfortunately it sure seems like they want to tag that 254k $0.25 cent bid. Technically were in no mans land, no direction until we at least break, and hold the 20ema of $0.27 cents. On some volume wouldn't hurt.

Next are the 50 and 200ema's of $0.29 and $0.37 cents respectively. The market clearly thinks the ring is going nowhere fast. We all know it can change in an instant, here's hoping it does, but at the present time, boredom is fueling the selling. I'm so sick of hearing "get it right", or "once in a lifetime opportunity", or "on the cusp". I once thought politicians had a difficult job, afterall, it's impossible to please everyone. But in the past many would at least make a decision, even if they knew it wouldn't be popular. Today, these so called men can't even do that, all they're concerned about is perception for future votes, hence the neutral stagnent position on everything.

I'll stop the rant, it serves no purpose, but if only I had a dime, or even a nickel, for every effing time I heard these guys talk the talk, it wouldn't even matter if they followed through and walked the walk. Good luck all.

djje

Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links