Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message
Mr Crazydik:-- Thank you for your very succinct post. I think dry powder is coming from the old guard, too. When New Probe is approved, the way will be paved for a reorganized Devco to fund both Ni and Cr RoF integrated regional development . A NOT +New Probe jv or acquisition and a revised/rewritten FS (still pending), would be of a scale (multiple resources, infastructure, energy, vertical mining/transport integration, extended mine life, etc etc) which would interest a Fed infrastructure approval by late summer. FN would surely buy in in time for an election promise which conservatives always keep. An actual plan for the Feds would be nice, and it is doable with CouttsRickford start small "cut out" start-up plan, too. Just thinking... Follow the world scale Finnish Ni model. Peter
Please login to post a reply
Peter Marshall
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links
Private Message