Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Vic, I have faith in you. Your the type of politician that can get the lead out of government, and see to it that our bureaucratic systems move smooth and efficient. I know you are, and have always been, a staunch supporter of Noront, so I ask you, why have we not heard any follow-up to their EA submission made in 2013. If their is a political agenda here suppressing this information then I think investors would not look upon this with favour, but instead be more inclined to invest their money elsewhere. If we monkey around too long I fear your "Made in Canada" attitude will change when our Canadian companies suffer under a corrupt and inept government, who does not protect them from hostile foreign takeover. Being an investor in Canadian mining companies the last thing I want to see is a good honest company like Noront suffer at the hands of bureaucratic BS. So, Vic, the question is are the policies and procedures attached to the EA submission being adhered to here, or are we looking at some sort of political attempt to manipulate and control Noront, so that a particular political party can receive future voting credit for the Ring of Fire's success. This is your mission Vic, to find the truth, should you accept it.

TM.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links