Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Hello
about 10 years ago
in response to djje's message

Well whatever Agoracom's reason was for doing this, I am personally glad to have Djje back again. He is a top of the class poster who has always been bang on with his opinions, in my opinion. I have known Djje for a number of years but still look forward to meeting him in person and hope that one year I do get him to come to the ROF Classic in September.

Which brings me to my next point. This annual ROF Classic event is a chance to do exactly that - meet the posters here in person and see how really nice they all are. As much as you think you may know someone's character from a post, it's much more rewarding to meet them in person and shake their hand and discuss the ROF and other investments in person.

I remember George T. from Agora standing in front of everyone attending our annual event and stating it was his dream to see all these posters meeting each other in person at an annual event like the ROF Classic. He said it was the best thoing he could have hope for. Of course, PDAC is another opportunity to do that but the sheer size of that event limits the personal touch.

So with just over three weeks to go before the 6th ROF Classic takes place (saturday, sept. 27th), I encourage all of you to contact me and get in on it and meet some of the most popular posters on here, like Irish, Hoov, Babjak, Shakey and many more, as well as executives from Noront, KWG & Bold, in person. This is truly an event that you won't forget and will want to keep coming back. Ask anyone who has attended in the past.

And this year is the most ideal and central location ever, being a few minutes from the Airport and walking distance from hotels & restaurants should you want to spend the night. And remember that you don't have to be a golfer. Just come for the annual dinner & entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Now, back to welcoming DJJE's return, one of our favorite posters to this forum. Hope he stays on until we all are rich from our ROF investments. And I'll ask you again, DJJE, if there's any way that you can attend this Sept 27th, please do so.

strato

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007