Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Dear AGORACOM

Living in Europe, my only source of information about Canadian stocks is Agoracom. The most active discussion forum among the forums i follow is the NOT forum, and what I really appreciate is the long and insightfull posts usually coming from the presidents, and the occational reference to another stock for inspiration.

In that respect, I very much regret the banning om DJJE, whose posts I have enjoyed since I joined Agoracom. My opinion of DJJE is that he is polite and insightfull in his posts, and I especially remember that he last year initiated an account of how big a part of the market cap of NOT, that was in the hands of retail investors here on Agoracom. That was extremely helpfull to me, building up my confidence in NOT, knowing I was not the only investor holding on to my NOT shares.

Now it seems like other important leaders as ANL and Keegan are leaving as well because of the banning of DJJE. To me that will be a catastrophy, as I fear it would severly limit the information shared on this forum.

We are all grown up business people here, hence we all know that a business decision is often made quickly, and although seeming like the right one when we make it, it can sometimes prove to have wider and unforseen consequences, when executed. I hope that you had not forseen the storm, that the banning of DJJE has coursed.

Therefore I respectfully hope you will reconsider this business decision, and reinstate DJJE.

You alone have the power to reverse your business decision. I assure you that it will be a popular one, as I have read no posts applauding the banning, thus demonstrating that you are willing to listen to your customers, consequently boosting my confidence that Agoracom is the right place for me to seek information from a wide variety of knowledgeable posters.

If you hopefully do so, I will do my best to persuade the valuable posters to stay on this forum, as I am relying on them to keep me well informed about my Canadian shares.

Respectfully

DRA

Please login to post a reply
DRA
City
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined