Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Funkey's message

Funkey, with all due respect and partial agreement to your statement, I have a slightly different opinion of this.

We have Wes Hanson to partially thank for our two white knights as he was the CEO when Baosteel and RCF came on board. Baosteel will eventually want the Chromite I agree but in the meantime they are protection from a hostile takeover. And RCF has a bigger picture in mind for profiting from their investments and aren't known for jumping ship before those larger profits are realized. They aren't your average hedge fund like a Casablanca or Rosseau Funds or the likes of Goldman Sachs. They researched Noront very well before investing in it and are here for a longer haul and larger profit than one of those transient hedge funds.

However, I do agree with you and Ingrid (Babjak) that there are majors lurking in the background and could/will eventually buy out at least one of these white knights that have saved us from the vultures for the last two years or so. Many ideas as to whom that might be, but Baosteel and RCF will want a good price for their shares and so do we. So I think we are safe in knowing that we have at least a triple or more from the current SP.

Just my humble opinion though.....

strato

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined