Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Funkey's message

The large buyers of ore are clearly in the Far East....

....NOT has to move up along the de-risking process, or a hostile take-over can be our part overnight. It is the institutional stake in NOT (at least over 30% of total shares outstandings) which tell me it will not be an outsider, Baosteel or RCF can make a swift move from where tehy stand, however they probably want to keep the edge they have, the reasons why they are in may be quite different (guarantee for delivery versus a financial bonanza), I'm happy to have these parties around this time. At higher SP game is entirely different, who can still be a player then.

The time is has been under the lid, or under the radar, seems a pschycological barrier for the hausse in this share, which will be our part if everything is said and done. Patience was our best friend, not any longer as we are nearing development stage, if this does not turn into clear and steady rise of SP, I will start buying once again. Based on your own DD, you should probably be doing the same in the range below .60, .80, 1.00, before we enter the former parabolic. If not parabolic, I will send Coutts Dutch flowers to thank him for not finding the dark horse.

Our overview of potential buyers at the end of the day: Cliffs (at 5%), Rio Tinto (at 15%), Glencore (at 25%), Norilsk (at 5%), own deployment (less than 2%), BHP (5%), Baosteel (less than 5%), RCF (less than 3%), Anglo (15%), dark horse (20%). Who is likely to pay the price retail likes ? It is up to the bookmakers, almost there, living happily ever after....

Please login to post a reply
Funkey
City
Amsterdam
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links