Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message
Isn't time for some one to introduce Kirk McKinnon to Neil Novak? Could be a good match for Mr. Novak! They could handle the chrome while NOT takes the base & precious metals, something like the KWG arrangement with Bold, 80%-20% and split the chrome 50/50, if I remember correctly? They consolidate there efforts form the partnerships that I mentioned before in pervious posts. Not will need the R/R eventually, and they can't get it without the right-of-way, which pays to match the Gov't. $$$ & brings FN in. FN will be partners with every mining comp. in the ring taking a % for every gram hauled on the R/R. FN are in the drivers seat & will need to be collecting money from both sources or it will be no deal. And now instead of take overs they have all learned to play in the sand box and realize that no one company will handle this alone. Everyone will agree on a percentage, everyone is then working together to ignite the ROF Maybe one of you NOTer's, May know either Gentleman, for an introduction? MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Announces Resignation of President and CEO MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Announces Resignation of President and CEO TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 09/13/13 -- MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:BMK) (the "Company") - The Company wishes to advise that Kirk McKinnon has resigned as President & Chief Executive Officer, effective September 12, 2013. Mr. McKinnon will continue to serve on the Board of Directors and will also provide ongoing consulting services to the Company.
Please login to post a reply
Hebe
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/08/2009
Social Links