Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to From_Sudbury's message

"I and my family owned together about a very material amount of shares of NOT and FNC....and lesser, but still material amounts of PRB, BMK, KWG"

Owned is past tense FS. I suspect you wish to own again so you are stooping to a level that you feel comfortable with. To say you speak in facts is absurb given you tried to convince others that NOT at .01 cent was a possibility. It's clear by your statement that you once owned these companies. Then you try and further sway us by saying you haven't bought or sold any shares in the past 6 months........unfortunately that doesn't mean you currently own........does it? Tricky tricky.......

I have said it in the past, I am open about what I hold. If someone has full level 2 access I will gladly flash my shares on the ask at something north of $1 so someone can confirm I actually own.........I would like to see you do the same.

"My motivation.....keeping it real...for good or bad"

I don't even think you hold Noront, so how could you be "keeping it real"? No one, I mean no one, spends time on chat forums of stocks they don't own for no reason, there is always an agenda. I have made my agenda clear many times........to make money on my investment. I suspect your motivation is very similar, except you'd like to spread fear to pick up shares cheap and then flip. Likely to make back as much as you can on the past haircut you took. If you're ok and content with how you conduct business, there is nothing more I can say, that's your choice, only you decide what is "fair game". Personally, I believe in doing it the honest way, it's the way I was raised, so maybe i'm the problem.

Either way, you can argue till you're blue in the face FS (I suspect you like it), but it's clear by your response that you enjoy antagonizing others. Because of that, we will never see eye to eye, so lets leave it at that. Good luck to you, this bantering is consuming and not helpful to others in anyway.

djje

Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links