Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

A very popular poster on this site who shall remain nameless made the following comment sometime ago in one of his frequent anti KWG statements, "what did KWG ever discover in the ROF"? implying that we are "johnny come latelys" to the ROF. In the above post please read the following paragraph -

Sudbury Star November 13, 2013

Thursday November 14, 2013 Northern Ontario/Canada Regional Media, Ontario Mining, Ontario's Ring of Fire Mineral Discovery.

In 2006, Frank Smeenk's KWG Resources, in partership with another junior exploration company, Neil Novak's Spider Resources, jointly discovered the first major chromite deposit known as Big Daddy. Together they controlled 60% of the deposit, the remainder was owned by Freewest Resources. SUBSEQUENTLY, (capitals mine) other major chromite and nickel discoveries were made by juniors Freewest Resources (Black Thor) and Noront Resources (Eagle One) respectively.

Being a very popular poster is one thing, but with that comes the onus to be knowledgeable and know what you are talking about and speak truthfully and if you are not sure of your facts, then do some basic DD before posting. I wish all NOT shareholders much success and remember how way back when, NOT and Cliffs went head to head over trying to take over Freewest Resources and Cliffs deep pockets won the day. Just Imagine if NOT had won, how much better ALL of us in the ROF would be today and how much higher all our share prices would be. rj

Please login to post a reply
rj
City
saint john
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links