Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Hello Agoracom
almost 11 years ago

Hello Agoracom,

I have been here since 2009 and reading the posts. I did take an 18 month break from the board because I could not stand it anymore, because I could not stand the complaining. Now the complaining is back and I want to give you my statement and opinion.

Let’s take a look at Babjak1, djje, Rosebg and Peter Marshall.

Babjak1

She brings a lot of data to the table and posts it onto this site. Understand this data is already out there. She just searches it out and brings it to us in a form that we can read, understand and say WOW.

Djje & Rosebg

They both give us very good ideas, opinions and thoughts.

Peter Marshall

He gives us great information from interviews he has from individuals that sit on the NOT board.

My Soap Box

If you have stock in certain companies; in the ROF then guess what, congratulations if not sorry. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for retail. What I cannot stand is the complaining about the stock price and what is going on about the situation. Once the powers to be decide that the stock price needs to climb, guess what it will climb. To all the posters that what to send complaints to OSC guess what; you obliviously think there is such a thing as justice and law. I am sorry to inform you but there is no such thing. When you send in a complaint you are posted on the laugh rating board. How much your laughter provided gives your rank to the position that you have but at the same time it provides no leverage to your complaint. You need to get over this issue of corruption and just learn to wait for the stock price to move up and then sell. Guess what when you finally sell, the institution will be laughing at you for selling so cheap, trust me I will be finally happy to sell at the price I want to sell at, but I am going to have to wait until that day comes along.

Please login to post a reply
Snipe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2009
Social Links
Private Message