Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Anon's Game
almost 11 years ago
in response to LTGoldBull2's message

I've been thinking about this a lot as well Mark.

Whether naked or regular shorting, they have to be covered. I don't necessarily buy the naked short idea though because of how quickly they would be covering. I do wonder about RCF. I wonder if they aren't timing it perfectly as to avoid the short positions being "visible". I often wonder if they aren't covering them in the form of the payment received. The shares they receive from the bridge loan show as a purchase of stock according to canadianinsider, when they aren't really a purchase, or are they? If they are being treated as a purchase, then they can technically cover a short position.

I've also thought of driving the price down through short selling, and then ultimately covering those shorts via the actual buyout. Sure they may "lose" on the "trade", but if they are getting a billion dollar company for $200 million, for example, did they really "lose"? Wasn't it worth the short sell "loss"? Afterall, the "loss" is still taxable. So many things running through my mind, but I still say we are going to be taken out soon enough. I just hope it's north of $1 a share.......at least.

good luck all,

djje

Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012