Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rosbg's message

being the only major unexploited geological deposit remaining on the entire planet (show me another in as safe and as accessible 'friendly' jurasdiction

In the late 90s ,while working on a pollution controll system and expansion of the Irroquois Falls Ont. Paper Mill ;I was recruited by a mechanical contractor to go to Siberia to work on one of the six new paper mills being constructed there at the time.Paper mill closurers are still the order of the day,it seems ,in this country while paper mill friendly Siberia chuggs along.

Let me suggest that Califonia North (Ontario) used to be an axcessable friendly mining jurasdiction just as it used too be Papermill friendly but things have changed.Ontario needs to pull its socks up so it can regain its reputation of being mining friendly.

it still is a planet with lots of unexplored mineral and other resource potetial (Siberia and Greenland are good examples) and sooner or later the economics of the situation, not social and bureaucratic factors will rule the day.

Still long on Not, but the clock is ticking. I.W.

Please login to post a reply
Ironwill
City
new perlican
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/01/2007
Social Links