Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The recent comments on this board speak of the frustration many shareholders are feeling.

The developments involving lack of progress in the ROF generally and the resultant diminishing share price are certainly troubling but not particularly surprising as the actions that many on this board have called for have not occurred.

In my opinion, we have a valuable resource that has only increased in value and our near term concerns still remain the same. As an investor, I accept fully that sometimes the best of opportunities take longer to develop than I would like them to.

Finally, the benefits from the development of the ROF are greatly needed by all stakeholders and we can only hope that the light comes on for those who are able to make some meaningful changes to the current situation.

Please login to post a reply
gr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message