Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Recent postings and news releases speak of an opportunity for resource development in the North and as many as 500 projects are said to be possibly considered in the next 10 years or so.

Clearly, the need to pull together in Ontario has never been stronger if we hope to receive our fair share of support. It should be no surprise that other initiatives outside Ontario would similarly like to be advanced as well.

For my purposes, I would like the ROF to be one of the earlier projects to move forward and I am encouraged by some of the commentary that demonstrates the interest on the part of various communities to commence preparations in this regard.

Ontario needs the employment and benefits that the ROF development will secure and the sooner the better.

Please login to post a reply
gr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message