Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Like many others, I have been reading the ongoing discussions on this board and listening to the various news and business reports. I also went through the most recent year end financial statements for Noront to refresh my memory of the materials.

From my perspective, the value of the resource remains compelling and continues to improve.

Noront continues to do the right stuff in relation to their interaction with the local communities.

The presence of two substantial minority shareholders causes me to believe that their due diligence as completed in the recent past was also positive.

The current share price is certainly of concern and reflects the risk associated with the investment. For my purposes, any thought of averaging down must also include consideration as to potential further negative events and primarily in the area of additional dilution of shares due to further capital needs.

Any improvement in the politics surrounding the developmet in the ROF would be of benefit to all concerned and I continue to hope that this will not be too far away.

Please login to post a reply
gr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message