Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I received an e-mail from a trusted friend this am. It was marked PRIVATE. Of course I opened it and on doing so set in motion an e-mail to all on my contact list. (I'm sure my friend had done the same thing). I immediately informed all on my contact list to ignore any e-mail from me that said PRIVATE. I then contacted People Abuse of Microsoft and explained the problem. They are to report to me via e-mail. BUT I can't get into my e-mail now because internet Explorer says they cannot display the webpage.

My next concern was to change my password for my e-mail and get a new hotmail address, BUT Microsoft is asking some very personal questions and I'm afraid to answer them as I wonder how secure my site is. I really need my e-mail. If anyone has a good answer please go to OT.

My next thought is whether or not I should phone the Fraud Squad of the police.

Any help is much appreciated.

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008