Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Bold’s Richard Nemis and John Harvey have returned next to Eagle 1 at their Ring of Fire via Fancamp.

http://news.morningstar.com/all/acquire-news/ff80808135d2beb10135e2f4b05b7d62/bold-ventures-signs-letter-of-intent-with-fancamp-exploration-to-option-ring-of-fire-property.aspx

Richard Nemis and John Harvey’s return is exciting:

1) Nemis originally made the region's name "Ring of Fire" famous and it is now being coined by the investing world, contractors, First Nations, and the Canadian Government. Their return to their original discovery is big news. They have made a lot of people money, and are determined to make more.

2) Nemis and Harvey were booted from Noront and their discovery originally. Nemis may have been asked to leave for searching for an Eagle 2 before proving out E-1. Noront’s institutional investors did not realize,as both Nemis and Wes understand, Noront’s Market cap will need a second eagle to be sustained or the SP will sink below $1 with much further dilution. John Harvey may have been asked to leave due to his theory that Eagle 1 was an offshoot from ore under Fancamp land.

Both Nemis and Harvey are motivated for payback, and they have found deep pockets to do so. If the nickel exists, they're going to find it. I believe Nemis and Harvey want to really stick it to Noront.

3) Though Wes has done an admirable job exploring the original Eagle, he has yet to hit the second that would propel Noront to the heights of the original hype. As Consolidated Thompson has demonstrated and Champion is demonstrating, its more than just about the ore, it is about the team behind it. How fast and how far can they take it to an amount and confidence level that attracts the buyout or quarter billion funding for production?

4) Many people got into Noront because of Nemis's marketing flare. If he hits massive sulphides, then he'll exercise his marketing flare again. This time there is a story behind it. Payback. If Smith hit nickle there'd be a rise. If Nemis hits nickel, both FNC and Bold will skyrocket - as Noront did before- not only because Nemis and Harvey have the marketing cache but also because there would be two ore bodies in the vicinity. Two ore bodies can't help but bring an association to Friedland's nickel.

5) Wes may have an IR issue on his hands. Noront investors will have to ask themselves: a) Am I invested in Noront because I believe Noront will find another massive ore body, b) I'll loose a lot if I sell, so I'm determined to wait another few years until production, c) loyalty to the company, d) Loyalty to Wes and his team, e) you believe in Nemis' team, f) I've averaged down with NOT, can I increase my portfolio by taking a leap with BOLD/FANCAMP? Plus FNC has Magpie 43-101 and IPO shortly after. Once this occurs, I can jump back into Noront, g) stay with Noront as it too will have a proximity gain from a Nemis discovery of a second Eagle. h) invest in Bold, I) does Noront have its own catalyst to reveal ASAP?

___

I asked Peter Smith what would someone optioning FNC’s McFauld property do that he hasn’t done?

He responded they would spend more money-diluting their company and not FNC's, to go after the 1000 meter targets. These targets, Smith, Nemis, and Harvey are convinced are main ore bodies Eagle is an off shoot from.

There is a fault division between E-1 and FNC border. Therefore, instead of describing it as an offshoot, one might diplomatically take the inequality out and describe it as deriving from the same ore body originally until plumes and fractures complicated its description.

Peter Smith said that Noront's recent hole 43 and 44 doesn't alter his original theory. When I asked if the shallow depth of these holes sways decision making for the next FNC targets, he said that due to the fault on the borders, his theory is strengthened.

However, from here until the bought in JV, it will not be Peter Smith’s theories, it will be Nemis and Harvey’s theories that are acted upon.

If Richard Nemis and Harvey hit massive nickel, than Bold, Fancamp, and Noront become the center of ROF focus, not Cliff's chromite. ROF nickel would be back in action. This helps all investors.

Stagnation is not profitable.

-StockGreed

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008