Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Okay I bit to day and increased my Noront holdings by 10%. Last time I bought was at 1.03, now at 0.65. It was a lot harder today than last time even though I am so much more confident today that the infrastructure is coming and that there will be a productive mine(s) sooner than later. I should be happy and confident, but instead I'm nervous wondering who let me have these shares and why. Basically, I don't see the logic in giving them to me now, I think Noront and much of ROF should see sps on an upward trend right now just on the high proability of pending infrastructure announcements from the provincial government, followed shortly by positive NRs from a number of the active players including Noront itself. My business experience tells me that what is coming is all good, that a market down turn may have gave these up to me and/or that some player(s) looking to steal a last few shares lost a few shares to me. I hope this is why I got the shares, just wish I knew for sure. Oh well time will tell the story right. Hold on to your hats or whatever needs to be held on to.

Cinema

Please login to post a reply
Cinema Show
City
Puslinch Township
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2010