Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Canseco's message

Canseco wrote:

If there is substantial news in the near future that moves the sp upwards, then this is very wrong, but predictable.

I would like to add that :

If there is NO substantial news in the near future that moves the sp upwards, then this is very wrong, but predictable.

Didn't they just 'Reward' themselves with some 'incentive' options back on Christmas Eve 2010................

I guess on the bright side, at least they didn't have the nerve to call these "performance" stock options.............

Alright, so if we have to give a Position on our Board to a representative from Boasteel, does this mean that one of Noront's present Board members must step down, or will there be some new Management Mystery directive where our number of Board Members will now be set at Eight................

I think it is time we started Voting some of these 'Characters' off of the Island...........

The Tribe has Spoken.............

I vote to Evict ___________

Big Brother is watching..........

It is time that the lowly Shareholder receives some type of 'incentive' appreciation from this company........

NFL

Please login to post a reply
notforlong
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/26/2008
Social Links