Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to CMP's message

This why I feel that the most important thing that will move the ROF stocks will be an anouncement of development permission by all the stakeholders. Untill then, which some think could be years away, (myself, I think that it will be this year) is the opportunity that I am happy to slowly accumulate. Even when we had many telling us that chromite was worthless and we needed nickel, I was buying FWR. Even when they are telling me that the ROF is worthless because of infrastructure. I will buy Noront, when I scrape out another few thousand from some other stock, untill that time too. That is my risk I am assuming because it can go wrong and 10 years could slip by. That is why I am here. I think I am not alone in this. I will wait for the rest to see what we see and will be able to sell them some of my shares instead of having to buy then. For a big profit I hope but at least a profit instead of a loss. The market isn't dead, just dormant. The resource isn't going anywhere, its just looking for a way out.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message