Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Not just a great Tom Petty song but something we can all relate to. Especially with NOT. I equate it to waiting for a package that you can hardly wait to get your hands on to arrive by courier. You know it is supposed to be delivered today but for some reason it doesn't come. For sure it will be here tomorrow. Nope. Well it will absolutely have to be here by Friday. Friday afternoon and nothing comes. A major let down, but life, and the weekend go on. Then Monday, or maybe Tuesday when you have finally resolved yourself to the fact that you have no real control over when your package will get there, the doorbell rings. And once you get your package you forget all about the agony you went through waiting and all is well.

I, like most of us on this board i suspect, read the posts daily. Check my Globe and Mail Stocklist when I get a chance, just hoping to see the price and volume have increased dramatically, or to see the little "24" with the little newspaper signifying that news has been released, or hope my Blackberry buzzes with an email from RBC direct investor alerts indicating that my "NOT" share price has increased by more than 10% since the previous days close. But it never seems to come. It's just the same day after day. I know all of the reasons why this stock is worth much more than its curent share price and it is frustrating that we aren't trading higher in spite of it.

I believe that one of these days, after I have resolved myself to the fact that I can do nothing about the current share price, i will get that email from RBC, and the volume will be above average, and we will start the steady increase in price we've all been waiting for. Not sure when it will happen, just confident that it will. Then the shift from "when will this thing move" to "when should I take some profit" will begin, and the agony of the past years waiting will be all but forgotten.

Just some ramblings on a Tuesday night.

Please login to post a reply
600V
City
Truro
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007