Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to payne's message

I don't think a slow instu. bailing out is correct, but I sure do think that squeezing retail further given the opportunity presented by the FN controversy is very probable. Hey why not it's easy, we are vulnerable, media and bands are doing the job for them.

Noront is truely the biggest and committed ROF player, has the most invested in FN relations, and has the most to gain mid and long term. But given it's lofty positioning, it is an easy target, it takes the brunt of the impact when there are FN issues because really most of the retail investor population see Noront and the ROF as one in the same. So we pay the price for leadership short term, a few weak or ill-informed hands fold and strong hands take advantage. Maybe it's a slow instu. buying that is occurring, but I don't have the tools to confirm as statement like that so all is only imo.

Please login to post a reply
Cinema Show
City
Puslinch Township
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2010
Social Links