Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to vermillion's message

"NOT has a good chance to hit big this year. I believe they have the go ahead."

Agreed, Vermillion:

Its easy to ignore the paid panickers.

I'm just adjusting my patience to reflect how long it takes to produce that overdue economic feasibility plan. The recent NR metallurigical/geotechnical drill results, especially the 200++ meters hole analysis will help trigger the optimal ramp entry hole size; stopes (robotics built); smelter processing type alternatives, etc, etc. .....The "technical stuff that Wes spoke to Larry Hoover about earlier this week in Vancouver.

Then the government infastructure/ job announcements. Working backwards from the known fall ONT election date towards the release date of the afformentioned feasibilty plan produces the date of NOT success announcements, especially the drill results which use all the data reassessment of drill hole results in the latest databases.

Patiently adjusting my expectations takes patience.

Peter

Please login to post a reply
Peter Marshall
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links