Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to vb520's message

The 2011 winter program is fully funded and consists of ground based geophysical surveys and diamond drilling. The focus is on the discovery of additional nickel, copper sulphide mineralization similar to or larger than the Eagle's Nest discovery.

The huge intercept was in a known areaof mineralization but I do think this is the longest high grade hit yet. We did not know where all of the massive sulfides were in the conduite so to hit 203m of massive is great news. They expected it to be there and it was. It was previously unkown for sure that it was there.

I also wonder if we will get an updated 43-101 ASAP now that we have done all the infill drilling and witha couple metalugical holes. That would be really nice to raise the grade of the indicated and move most of the infered to the indicated with higher grades as well.

Any one else have any more thoughts on todyas NR?

Please login to post a reply
curt22go
City
calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links