Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Junk
almost 14 years ago
in response to crazytrade's message

ive been hearing that if i want to buy shares itll have to be from u and ur not selling for much higer prices blah blah blah - guess what, i can buy 200k shares right now for under a buck - who would of thought 6 months ago when you were saying, if u want my shares....u get the point. Im not a basher, Im just fed up with NOT and its BS - is that ok?

See the problem with posters as yourself is you cause others to lose lots of money - always saying its going up, dont sell, hold tight, blah blah blah.......well since ive been here in 3 years NOT has gone from 80 cents, to today its at 95 cents - 3 years and lots of people bought in the 4,5,6 dollar range.

Why is it that when someone posts they are sick and tired of a stock and are not happy with its mgmt team, they are labelled a basher, but when someone posts "this baby is gonna be $5 by Xmas" - they are labelled an informative poster?

I dont hold NOT, I have a stink buy order in the 70s, if it hits, great, if not, great.

Good Luck and wish all NOT holders millions of riches and millions of dollars.

TMl26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007