Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Junk
almost 14 years ago
in response to donypee's message
I went over and had a look at the stock boards and found that there were a few greens in a sea of red. So not everything was going down.
To make a long story short NOT was going down and PDX was going up. When their share prices met I just transfered from the down elevator to the up elevator. Sure the stock has a different name but so do a lot of the guys who post on SH. What's in a name
So if any of you do feel trapped this scenario may work well for you. I have used it several times to my benefit.
Good luck to all of you.
Don
I think thats a great idea, BUT, like myself when I held NOT, I was always afraid that the day that I move elsewhere for a bit was the day the $10 SP offer would come in and I would miss out, it took me a long time to rid myself of NOT shares in the $1.50 - $1.80 range, and trade elsewhere, until finally I realized that there is money to be made elsewhere and I sold my entire NOT position and moved on.
I think thats the hardest thing with people on this board, they are waiting for that barn burner NR that is going to make us a $20 stock, and people feel (like I did too), that as soon as they dump some shares something big will be missed out by them.
Listen to donnypee folks, you can still hold NOT, but move the money around and try to make money elsewhere and then buy back NOT at lower prices.
TMl26
Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007