Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

At the moment, management have told the market we have the goods, no question about that, and more to come BUT and it is a BIG BUT The material is not comming to the surface for 3 to 5 YEARS....The gives the market a long window to make their investing money work for them in the meantime and get back in cheaply just before the production data is firmed up. Why would they let the money sit here for that long?

I on the other hand am of the opinion that NOT isnt the only player to spark the ring. And as a result external factors outside of NOT's SLAUghTISH MOVEMENTS ( dont worry i made that word up, poets can do it so can I) can light the fire under NOT. I was hoping for larger presents under the tree for this year but I guess we will have to wait a little longer.

Sincerely hope I am right

Lucky

Please login to post a reply
luckylou
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/22/2009