Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Here are a few examples of why I feel this stock is being manipulated by management themselves....

1) the latest news release where we get the long awaited results of the PGM's

Notice how management carefully worded the news release in such a way to highlight the new footwall. Sandwitched in between the news of the footwall which produced high grades over a very short distance and lower grades over a longer, yet still not significant, distance, and the news of the complete failure of the deep drilling program, there it is; significant PGM results.

Just the immediate reaction on this board was very telling.....it was some time before someone even pointed out those PMG results over 200 meters.

Can this management team not come out with one positive news release without clouding it with negativism.....just one.

2) What exactly is Wes doing? While they can't drill one damn deep drill hole, he's out telling the world about how great a management team we have here. Seems someone is trying to justify the outragous compensation packages.....with no results. If his intention is to promote.....he again is failing miserably at that as well.

Wes....nobody cares what you think you might have....put up or shut up. Phrases like .....on the cusp of a new discovery..... is doing nothing for your shareholders.

3) It seems our fearless leader can't get through one interview without using the word "swamp" or "difficult" to describe the conditions. Again, these are phrases being used to cover up their incompetence in producing any meaningfull results. I don't recall RN ever having to make excuses for the conditions there. What has really been found since the departure of RN. They extended hole 5 and made it their own hole 49...and that's pretty much it.

4) This management can't chew their gum and rub their tummy at the same time. God forbit they should try to continue exploring a gold property at the same time that they prove up what they have at eagle's nest. No, they give that away. Then, if by chance we may get some recongnition for our chrome....let's give that away away too....to concentrate on proving up eagles nest. We put all our eggs in one nest....then announce we are having trouble drilling there...with nothing else on the back burner. Now the big plan is to go back to AT-12; but we can't do that now due to terrible conditions...something we had previously announced we were giving up on.

5) We can also add to this ....the failed takeover of FWR, these flow-through PP's at prices sure to drop our share price, and the blockade....and the risk of a further blockade as no deal has been made yet. Then what do they do....nothing...cause they gave away all their other properties....and collecting huge salaries in the meantime. Seems FNC and PRB have benefited from having other properties while they play the waiting game. And the arrogance of these clowns to critisize RN for not listing on the TSX....and here we are two years later...no listing.

In summary....what is seems....is this....everything they can do to help our share price, they choose not to do....everything they can do to hurt the share price, they choose to do.

Now...some may not like the critism; but in all fairness, it makes me skwerm every time I see someone making excuses for this bunch. They are not doing a good job. They are not even doing a fair job. They are failing at everything they touch and everything they say and everything they attempt to do.

And that is why our share price is breaking 52 week lows over and over while many other commodity stocks are at or near their 52 week highs.

So I have to wonder....are they really trying to manipulate our stock price lower to help benefit the institutional investors by allowing them to accumulate at a lower stock price and give themselves lower priced options....OR....are they really just that incompentent?

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message