Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Assay time?
almost 14 years ago
in response to Brewmac's message

We need drill results, we need management that has confidence from more than the holders of larger percentages of the company. The holders of the majority of the shares of Noront are looking out for themselves and don't care for anyone with a smaller amounts om skin in the game. We are getting screwed from OSC, insiders , management, government and all kinds of traders, brokers and analysts. What we have is billions of dollars of resource already proven with no sign it will get mined. It hurts our numbers and our belief in the company and makes us sell our shares in fear of loss of finances. It is never fun to watch your paper money go away for what could be forever. When the crash came to our slide to the .50's due to the entire markets falling we had a couple of billion in resource and we thought it would be 2 billion to build the mine. No hope then and still we held in large numbers through it. Is there enough resource now to make a mine and will anyone want to buy the resource or the company from us for a triple or 5 times our money in this? Its still 8 billion dollars and lots of people are wanting to make a mine but no one wants to buy shares it seems for any SP greater than 1/40 th of the resource value. All I can say is something is wrong with this and if this does turn out to be management and insider fault, they better make enough to hide really well from the lost shareholders in the future. Their names will be mud in the industry forever. It has been well documented like never before.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message