Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to gumby1116's message

Good morning to you all and thanks to a few members who brought this post to my attention via PM. Here is the message I just sent to them that clearly explains how Not_Fan shares the same IP with my Facebook test account.

I have no affiliation of any kind with Not_Fan and all long-time NOTs know the relationship I share with Richard Nemis.

Regards,
George

=============

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Looks like Not_Fan is the guy that was banned. Used the IP Check Tool and saw the results came out at

http://agoracom.com/members?message_id=1479144

I see it picked up 4 accounts, including my Facebook test account

You can tell it is my Facebook test account because it:

* Has a different avatar than may main account
* Has a rank of mailroom

A review of my post history of the Facebook test account clearly shows that my last post/login came via Blackberry back on November 6th "Testing Blackberry Posting" My post previous to that came via iPhone "TEST Posting From iPhone, Using Facebook Log In. Good Things Coming."

As such, I have to assume that Not_Fan was posting via Blackberry (or another Rogers Mobile Device) in order for us to get picked up on the same IP address.

Regards,
George

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-GT
City
Toronto
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined