Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Dead stock ?
almost 14 years ago

Deep drilling was done to maximize tonnage, to add value, to find the mother load.

The result is a big fat "nothing".

But there is very little disappointment on this board.

Are we all so hardened by NOT that no news and bad news seem to be the same ?

Some posters here try to read something positive out of this release. Understandable - but ...

The only hope is AT 12. This will last. Drilling to begin mid january. IF no further problems occur. Natives, mild climate, ... Means drilling results maybe end of march. 4 months from now. A long time to go.

On the other hand: Remembers me to Sabina Silver. Exploring Hackett River. World class deposit. But in the midst of nowhere. Nothing further to do, just waiting for someone building an all weather road.

In a news release they stated that they would like to be and to be realized by the market as an explorer searching the goods. Not as a company with billions in the ground and no possibility of mining them. And they ACTED that way to be seen as an explorer: they acquired one or two other properties next to Hackett. Drilled and got very good results ! Share price increased from i think +/- .25 $ to +/- 5.00 $.

Would be nice seeing NOT acting this way, too.

Please login to post a reply
praesens
City
Frankfurt
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2009
Social Links