Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

So Wes is now quoting Eagles Nest up to 30 MT resource. Personally, I think that is conservative. Take into account the possibilities if a NW conduit, convergence, and feeder conduit... that will stack up some serious tonnage. I'm sure there is 60-100 MT down there. The question is will Noront be around once that is established? "AT-12 bigger than EN"? Like I've said earlier, AT-12 is the 2nd Eagle's Nest and will have some nice surprises adding some fresh black powder to ignite our share price. I think the tides are turning in the ROF. Lately, every stock I own has made me serious money, except my ROF stocks (I own NOT, KWG, TBM, BMK) They have all been stagnate or taken beatings. Lots of news and new information is coming our way very soon on all ROF companies. Also interesting to note all of the chatter about China that is surfacing. Who wants to take bets on the next big player to enter the Ring?

Maybe some pump in here, but our SP could sure use it.

Please login to post a reply
NevilleD
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/29/2009
Social Links
Private Message