Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to maknmoolah's message

Interesting read between the lines. I think you have your bloodhounds off on a wrong track though.

It is counterintuitive, water under the bridge, and at a time when some of us are morally trying to integrate the reality of the information we have had to digest.

I don't think anyone should play ostrich and stick their head in the ground and pretend that something and perhaps many things have happened in the unfolding of NOT that are very unpleasant. Most of us are not doing that. It seems we like to talk to each other, look to the site for information, comraderie and some skilled posters who are really on the up and up.

Remember, glass houses are terribly vulnerable to stone throwing, let us heal a bit, along with the people who make this site available. Tough lessons for all.

vermillion.

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008