Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to happyappie6's message

Happy and Vermillion....

I was at the Breeders Cup this weekend, it was an extremely loud place as she uncorked her run at the 1/8th pole.

While it's easy to "blame" the rider, why is it not the trainers fault? It was fairly obvious going by the wire the first time she was not "into the race," so to speak, and the feelng in our box was that had they brought the mare in a week earlier, worked her early in the am under the lights, perhaps in company getting some dirt in her face, she would have been much better prepared for what she faced Saturday night, would not have fallen so far back, and probably would have won.

So, as this great horse race pertains to NOT, had we been better prepared for the ride we would have sold at a higher price and been much happier. lol

P.S. I did manage to catch a .10 super and .50 cent tri in the F & M turf with Shared Account at 46-1! Giddyup!

Please login to post a reply
Forestmusic1
City
Columbia, MD
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2008
Social Links