Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rose2010's message

I am meaning continued transparant from here on. I don't run the company so I could not tell you if there are reasons for the last months of releases every couple of weeks not making the SP go up and I doubt that its the BOD who were selling us down to $1.13. They usualy prefer SHs who stick by the company instead of traders who want to just make money off the stock. Sorry that you don't like them and I am a little watchfull of them too but its voting time and vote how you feel. I am going to watch and see till the last moment to vote before making up my mind. I have been here before and complained about the BOD before ,then had to appoligize when they did do a good job of sellng my company or bringing it to a mine completion. The jury is still out but they are close to AGM with lots of pishy SHs to satisfy. Could be saving something more for us in the next week. Got to love election time, stuff happens.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message