Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

What we are really all witnessing are very similar events that happened in the book "The Big Score" I have always said that NOT will be King of the Nickel and CLF will be the King of Chromium. Many have speculated that a major has been knocking on NOT's door for some time now. Has anyone predicted that maybe this major does not want to buy out NOT but to be a partner. Can this partner be CLF? Why is NOT working very closely with the aboriginal communities? Why did NOT spend millions for deep drills that were tailored specifically for Eagle. Wes has taken the PR role, he has been returning many phone calls, e-mails and has been addressing many concerns and answering investor questions. Notification of JJ's departure, this past weekend finding out that Anderson is no longer on the Board. I honestly would have to say that NOT is due for major announcement?

The next several weeks shall be very interesting. We need to all keep the faith, let the drills prove what is beneath our Eagle. I shall be holding with confidence. One thing I learned in the Stock Market from a wise and very successful investor past friend of mine, "when there uncertainty and doubt, you should be buying all you can"

Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links