Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

We play the game. We read the figurers to try to become the figurouters. Reality actually does not work well here. Nothing in the last long while has any base in reality. Comparing us to others in the past does work yet. Our share price of $7.00 was a speculative frenzy fed by a kindly, myopic, grandfatherly looking wizard who gave visions of "may be bigger than Voisey Bay", and told us to "hang onto your shares", and not watch the "day to day share price". We have become a stay away from stock by the populace. A play thing by not innocuous houses of ill repute, a scourge, the laughing stock of the community. We have suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. The next line is "Or by opposing end them". End what?

I feel the pain here. Many of us no matter how we played this have much to lose with a successful lowball offer. How dare they. How dare we. How hopeless can one feel. Do you think that? I do. But only for a moment. It is incombent on each of you to take care of yourself first. If you can, average down as much as you can to protect yourself from the possibility that may be upon us. I don't know what is going to happen here, but I feel that the next month or two should give a great deal of clarity. Lets hope that the lessons of the other takeouts in the ROF have been a learning curve for what not to do. The problem remains the greed factor, to our benefit or not to our benefit. I hope it is to our benefit. Optimist that I am, I am going to consider it the ace in our sleeve.

vermillion

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008