Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

And the favorite is........

Team Wiebe at 8-5 odds, due to the fact that the Strato-Henchmen have been added to the Wiebe team, for protection. Plus the fact that Herb & Pam were winners last year.

Team Shakey at 3-1, as Shakey's team was runner up last year and Shakey's with Mr & Mrs Repairman again, from their win in the first NOT-GOLF tournament.

Team Trace at 5-1, who gets regular golfer BLEAF (30 rds. this year) and also gets newcomers Plumber13 & his wife

Team Bratty at 10-1, with Bratty getting new entry HZMN91 as his go to guy and ya never know what Eagle Eye & Mustangman's gonna do !

Team Corndog at 15-1, my sleeper pick, with big John (corndog) knocking out his 300 yd drives all day, Positive Carry will be licking his chops at how close the green is on 2nd shots. Mr & Mrs LTGoldBull round out the team.

And the underdog once again is......

Team Strato ! At 20-1, Strato will be relying on Uncle Brent (chauncey gardiner) for backup. Goldfinger hasn't played in a number of years and Jim Voisin just happens to like the right....way right, lol.

Gonna be a fun day and I wish you all the best of luck, especially those favorites who now have the Dreaded Strato-Odds hanging over the heads !

Please register with me no later than 11:30 unless you still have money to pay, in which case, 10:30-11:00 is fine (you won't miss me, I'll have a big Strato-Sign, maybe).

strato-golf

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007